Connecticut Insurance License and Testing Information

Congratulations on your interest to become a USA Coverage top producer. Before you can sell life insurance you will need to pass the Connecticut state life and health licensing exam. Visit AD Banker or Amazon for affordable study guides and classes.

Connecticut Insurance Department
Licensing and Investigation Division
153 Market St 11th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
Phone: 860-297-3845

Testing Provider:
Pearson VUE

After you’ve successfully passed the Connecticut life and health exam you will need to fill out the State application for your license. You can file the application here

When you have received your life insurance license call us. We’re here to appoint you with the top insurance companies, training and lead resources. At USA Coverage, we’ll show you how to become a top producer! Contact us here to get started.